Cadillac XT6 Lease Deals and Pricing

Could we get a thread going where people share knowledge on lease deals and what pricing is achievable in the real world? On another forum I used to use, we’d have a thread where people could update what the monthly lease programs were (the money factor rates, residual values, etc.) so newcomers could negotiate better lease deals.

I looked on the Edmunds forums and found the XT6 lease rates for August 2019:

36 month lease through GM Financial
Premium Luxury trim: .00017 money factor (MF) and 57% residual
Sport trim: .00014 money factor (MF) and 57% residual

Now I need to know how much of a discount off MSRP (as a percentage of the MSRP, like 12% off MSRP) everyone is getting.

Apparently GM Financial offers a 27 month lease program, but the terms are not as favorable as the 36 month.

My local dealer just pointed me to the national ad, which is not very appealing. I say that it is not appealing because if you amortize the down payment over the 36 month period, you’re looking at $625 per month.

My local Infiniti dealer has been tempting us with a $400 per month offer on a leftover Infiniti QX60, so we have been toying with taking them up on that Infiniti deal.

Also, my local Cadillac dealer mentioned there may be a $1500 loyalty incentive available to people who currently have a Cadillac in their household, but he was not sure if the loyalty rebate applied to the XT6, and he was not sure if the Cadillac in the household had to be currently leased through GM Financial or if it could be an old model still in the household. I’ll try to find out more.

Anyway, here is the national XT6 lease deal from my email:

Ultra Low-Mileage Lease for Qualified Lessees.
$499/Month FOR 36 MONTHS. $4,599 due at signing (after all offers).

Payments are for a 2020 CADILLAC XT6 Premium Luxury with an MSRP of $53,690. 36 monthly payments total $17,964. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 09-03-2019. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $595 or less at end of lease.

I have never leased a car. What do I do with that money factor and residual figure to get a good deal?

A helpful place to learn about leasing are the Leasehackr forums. Lots of people over there know what they’re doing. If you learn something helpful about leasing a Cadillac XT6, please share it back here.

TrueCar is showing an average discount of $884 right now, so not much off MSRP.

Someone in another thread posted that there are something like 2,000 XT6s on dealer lots right now so larger discounts should be possible.